~Mahatma Gandhi
Thursday, June 14, 2018
Mahatma Gandhi
“Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
The Circle has healing power. In the Circle, we are all equal. When in the Circle, no one is in front of you. No one is behind you. No one...
-
As a single footstep will not make a path on the earth, so a single thought will not make a pathway in the mind. To make a deep physical...
-
You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that...

No comments:
Post a Comment